Boasting an incredible 3,533 sq ft of luxury living and entertaining space, this incredible 2 bedroom apartment is arranged over 3 floors and features 4 balconies and 3 underground parking spaces.
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
- Games room with bar and hot tub on Balcony
- Private Gym room and Sauna with lift to main floor
- 2 generous bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 4 Balconies with fabulous River views
- Lutron homeworks system and multi room sound system
- Stylish decor and contemporary fixtures and fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,533 (328 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway Gatwick Express London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The tranquil riverside walks of the Thames Path are on the doorstep and a great range of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Battersea and Wandsworth Town.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
This rustic pub should be your first stop when going for drinks along Northcote Road. They also serve great pub grub.
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111