Situated in a purpose built block, moments from Richmond Park, is this delightful 4 bed apartment. It comprises well proportioned accommodation with beautifully lit interiors and a private balcony.
- Attractive apartment set on the 1st floor
- Beautifully lit reception with balcony access
- Delightful balcony with garden view
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- 4 Neutral double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and showerroom
- Warm wooden flooring throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 734 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Huntingford House is within easy reach of the green open spaces of London Wetland Centre and the River Thames, whilst the exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street are also nearby. Barnes Station is nearby.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000