Situated in a new development, a stunning 1 bed flat is finished to the highest standard boasting an airy and luxurious feel. Spacious living areas are well lit and complemented by neutral tones and wooden flooring.
- Newly built flat set on the 1st floor
- Elegant double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well lit reception with wooden flooring
- Separate kitchen with chic fittings
- Modern neutral toned bathroom
- Excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 519 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Upper Richmond Road is moments from Putney High Street offering a fantastic location on the doorstep of a wealth of popular shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. A range of parks and East Putney Station is also close by.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000