Positioned close to Wandsworth Common, this lovely 1 bedroom ground floor flat offers beautiful living space, with high ceilings, wood floors and French doors to communal Gardens.
- Charming 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- French doors to lovely communal Gardens
- Open-plan reception with room to dine
- Semi-open-plan contemporary kitchen
- Master with walk-in-wardrobe and En Suite showroom
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Earlsfield Station close by
- Wandsworth Common moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 452 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Wandsworth Town station
Wandsworth Common station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Earlsfield Road is well located for local amenities with further to offer in nearby Clapham Junction. Wandsworth Common is also moments away. The nearest stations are Wandsworth Town and Earlsfield.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Southside Shopping Centre
Conveniently located on the edge of Wandsworth, the shopping centre is full of high ed shops, restaurants, a 4DX cinema and more.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100