Set across three floors, this wonderful three bedroom house offers a generous living space with ample storage throughout, featuring a private garden and a double reception.
- Double reception room with chimney
- Spacious kitchen with space to dine
- Private garden with space to entertain
- Double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite in master bedroom
- Ample storage
- Great location with local amenities nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Florence Road is situated just moments from the peaceful green spaces of South Park and is within easy reach of a comprehensive range of bars, shops and amenities in Central Wimbledon. The closest stations are South Wimbledon and Wimbledon.
South Park Gardens locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Haydons Road station
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,179 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900