Boasting a prestigious address moments from Trafalgar Square this truly stunning three bedroom duplex apartment features beautiful exposed beams.
- Striking three bedroom apartment over two floors
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams with an exquisite finish
- Expansive reception room with sleek kitchen and dining area
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with additional study space and en suite
- Benefits from utility room
- Beautiful building with an enviable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whitehall is a highly prestigious address located between the many attractions of the West End and the historic and cultural attractions of Parliament Square.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Based on Forest Gump, this lovely shrimp restaurant from the USA has opened its first restaurant in London! Amazing food and the restaurant is decked out just like you're on the film - it has its own gift shop too!
Just off Piccadilly Circus, this Jamie's Italian is set within a converted pub and has a terrace too that is lovely on a summer's evening. The fresh pastas and cocktails are very tasty!
This American steak house serves delicious high-quality food with a Danish twist. The Art Deco interiors are really cool too!
Charing Cross station
Southeastern Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,469 (136 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000