With views over the river and the trendy bars of the South Bank just across the bridge, this delightful two bedroom period property offers a great location and spacious rooms.
- Delightful two bedroom first floor apartment
- Stylish and modern interiors
- Well proportioned throughout with views of the River Thames
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Good size kitchen with modern fittings and fixtures
- Double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Millbank is a great location as it offers easy access to Westminster as well as London's trendy South Bank just across the bridge which is home to many bars, restaurants and attractions. Transport links include Pimlico Underground Station.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000