This lovely one bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of an attractive portered development offers ample livivng accommodation and benefits from a great location within Pimlico.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Stunning reception room with plentiful natural light
- Light and spacious living space with space to dine
- Lift access and concierge service
- Luxury bathroom
- Ideal location
- Generous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Drummond Gate is conveniently located for the many shops, bars and restaurants of Pimlico and Victoria.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000