Set on the ground floor, this immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with modern fixtures and furnishings and ample storage. The property is ideally located for a variety of local shops.
- Light reception room with lovely fireplace
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect bedroom with exceptional storage
- Recently refurbished shower room with built in cupboards
- Additional storage in entrance hall
- Wooden floors and high ceilings
- Quiet location close to shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Denbigh Street is a pretty street offering exceptional access to a host of local shops and amenities while Pimlico Underground Station and Victoria are a moments walk away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000