Boasting bright, stylish and contemporary interiors elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat is enviably located moments from the River Thames.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Generously arranged over the lower ground with two vaults
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite shower room
- Bright reception room with French doors onto a patio garden
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Fantastic living and entertaining space with a skylight
- Stunning modern interiors with quality fixtures and fittings
- Enviable location moments from Pimlico tube and the River
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Claverton Street is ideally located for the River Thames and a local collection of cafes and shops while a more extensive range to be found within Victoria and Sloane Square. Bus services are in abundance with 24, 360 and C10 nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000