Boasting stylish, sophisticated interiors elegantly arranged over the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an enviable location moments from Pimlico Underground Station.
- Recently refurbished and excellently presented flat
- Reception with period fireplace and ample space to dine
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Eye catching features throughout
- Smart fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bright reception with shuttered sash windows
- Great storage space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cambridge Street is a quiet address well located for some local conveniences and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way and Wilton Place but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square and Victoria are nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 466 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000