Set on the raised ground and lower ground floor of an impressive red brick Victorian building this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with two receptions, dining room, high ceilings and wooden floors.
- Impressive reception with feature fireplace and wooden floor
- Flexible second reception / bedroom
- Two bedrooms each with en suites
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern contemporary décor throughout
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sloane Gardens is ideally located for the many high end shops and boutiques available around Sloane Square. Transport links are in abundance with the district line a moments walk away.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,540 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000