This exceptional 5 bedroom terrace House offers 6 expansive floors with two receptions, dining room, study and a private Garden. The house has been expertly renovated to an impeccable standard.
- Double reception with high ceilings space to entertain
- Dining room with feature mirrors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances and built in TV
- Grand master suite with fitted wardrobes and Ensuite
- 3 further double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Family room with ample storage and private Garden
- Flexible sun room / study and discrete utility room
- Plenty of storage throughout with vault
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,890 (268 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chester Row is a picturesque street lined with handsome Georgian buildings offering easy access to many local shops and boutiques available around Belgravia.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000