Located on the 2nd floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking.
- Spacious and well-designed 2 bedroom flat
- Good size reception with Flanagan Lawrence designed kitchen
- Both bedrooms with bespoke made-to-measure wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and private balcony
- Extensive facilities including gym, cinema and concierge
- Close to Victoria Station and Hyde Park
- Lease 999 years
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 976 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located within the heart of the nations capital, Buckingham Palace Road offers excellent access to both Victoria Street as well as Belgravia while Buckingham Palace is over the road.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000