Generously arranged over 4 floors, this beauitful four bedroom house is moments from Sloane Square and offers ample living and entertaining space, a private roof terrace and a pretty Garden.
- A beautiful 4 story house in Belgravia
- Four bedrooms with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception room with ample dining space
- Well equipped kitchen leading to garden
- Unique interior design with storage space throughout
- Private roof terrace
- Close to the fashionable Kings Road
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,107 (195 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cliveden Place is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and delicatessens along Pimlico Road with a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries to be found along King's Road and on Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000