Set on a sought-after residential street in Belgravia, this attractive 2 bedroom flat offers bright and beautifully presented interiors with ample living and entertaining space.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Arranged over the second floor, accessed via lift
- Two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception room offering ample dining space
- Well equipped modern kitchen with Bosch oven and grill
- Neutrally decorated and fitted storage throughout
- Enviable location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 923 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
West Eaton Place is a sought-after Belgravia address located within close proximity to the many high street designer retailers and department stores within Knightsbridge and on Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.
Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro
A funky vibe throughout this fun Italian restaurant, with a celebrity hall of fame and an aquarium to add to the ambiance.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000