Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors and a private balcony.
- A wonderful three bedroom property
- Stunning dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and luxury en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Versatile third bedroom/study, guest cloakroom
- Secure entry and lift access
- Lovely private wraparound balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Based on Forest Gump, this lovely shrimp restaurant from the USA has opened its first restaurant in London! Amazing food and the restaurant is decked out just like you're on the film - it has its own gift shop too!
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,495 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000