A stylish four bedroom town house in a sought-after location close to Wimbledon Village, offering a fabulous interior, a lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Superb house arranged over three floors
- Incredible kitchen/dining room with fabulous island unit
- Unique reception room with glass floor and wonderful terrace
- Generous master bedroom featuring en suite with steam shower
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Pretty garden with contemporary summer house
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Wimbledon Station is within easy reach (mainline/tube/tram)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The house is close to Wimbledon Village which provides a fantastic variety of fashion boutiques, bars and restaurants, with a wider range found in nearby Wimbledon Town.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
A cool burger restaurant on the high street in Raynes Park.
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,592 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900