A stylish four bedroom town house in a sought-after location close to Wimbledon Village, offering a fabulous interior, a lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Superb house arranged over three floors
- Incredible kitchen/dining room with fabulous island unit
- Unique reception room with glass floor and wonderful terrace
- Generous master bedroom featuring en suite with steam shower
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Pretty garden with contemporary summer house
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Wimbledon Station is within easy reach (mainline/tube/tram)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,592 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The house is close to Wimbledon Village which provides a fantastic variety of fashion boutiques, bars and restaurants, with a wider range found in nearby Wimbledon Town.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
An incredible home store in the heart of Raynes Park, with a great cafe in which to unwind from the shopping.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900