Stylishly arranged over four expansive floors, this charming house offers modern interiors with two bedrooms, stunning roof terrace, opulent living spaces and modern décor close to King's Road.
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Generous reception with ample storage
- Separate study area with fitted cupboards
- Feature dining room with modern, open-plan kitchen
- Two vaults providing ample storage
- West facing terrace
- Quiet, picturesque street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bywater Street is a colourful, quiet residential street enviably located close to the stylish and world famous King's Road in the heart of Chelsea.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,593 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000