Situated in the heart of Chelsea, this recently refurbished stunning two bedroom flat boasts its own private entrance, beautiful open-plan living space and two generous sized bedroom with en-suites.
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground flat with own entrance
- Fully refurbished and beautifully presented
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms with en-suite
- Ample built in storage space throughout
- Moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 970 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Bray Place is ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities of King's Road. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.
Wulf and Lamb
Super Instagrammable and super delicious vegan dishes - worth it!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000