This beautiful three bedroom duplex apartment is situated just behind King's Road, offering outstanding living space, an impressive reception room and three en suites.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Impressive three bedroom apartment, all en-suites
- Well arranged over the raised and lower ground floors
- Light dual aspect double reception room
- Adjoining and well equipped kitchen
- Neutrally finished throughout
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Draycott Place is a superb Chelsea address located just moments from the King's Road which is home to many of London's fashionable shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also nearby offering attractions such as Harrods department store.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,852 (172 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000