This simply stunning 1 bedroom flat is situated close to London's famous King's Road and boasts an open-plan reception room with modern kitchen.
- Set within a gorgeous period red-brick terraced house
- Generously arranged on the 2nd floor
- High ceilings and period character throughout
- Spacious reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Elegant bedroom with en-suite shower room
- South-facing view over Culford Gardens
- Access to communal gardens
- Enviable location close to Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 265 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Draycott Place is a prestigious residential street, ideally situated for accessing the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000