This simply stunning 1 bedroom flat is situated close to London's famous King's Road and boasts an open-plan reception room with modern kitchen.
- Set within a gorgeous period red-brick terraced house
- Generously arranged on the 2nd floor
- High ceilings and period character throughout
- Spacious reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Elegant bedroom with en-suite shower room
- South-facing view over Culford Gardens
- Access to communal gardens
- Enviable location close to Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Draycott Place is a prestigious residential street, ideally situated for accessing the excellent selection of shops and restaurants on King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing French restaurant on Sloane Square with some outside seating! Eggs Benedict and Royale served all day long.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000