Superbly located on a lined crescent with access to stunning communal gardens, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings, wooden flooring and two contemporary bathrooms.
- Wonderful two bedroom first floor flat
- Fabulous reception room with bay fronted window
- Modern open plan kitchen with fitted units
- Superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony overlooking delightful communal gardens
- Sleek bathroom with additional en suite
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Philbeach Gardens is situated moments from the amenities in Earl's Court, the property also benefits from its proximity to the facilities on High Street Kensington and Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 639 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000