A magnificent three bedroom flat which has been recently refurbished to exacting standards, ideal for entertaining with benefit of double reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows providing access to balcony.
- Substantial, double reception with high ceilings
- Full width balcony with views over communal gardens
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and impressive en suite
- Two further double bedrooms with en suites
- Guest WC, wooden floors and plush carpets
- Separate, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well appointed larder and feature lighting
- Superb location along a sought after square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cornwall gardens is conveniently located close to the many amenities of Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines). Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000