Enviably located in a popular garden square and with its own private entrance, this is a refreshingly light three bedroom with spacious rooms, contemporary fittings, lots of storage and a wonderful private garden.
- Stunning three double bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Fabulous interiors and well proportioned throughout
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Generous reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Beautiful rear garden and patio
- Vault and utility room
- Fantastic location in South Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,608 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cornwall Gardens are enviably located moments from bustling Gloucester Road featuring a wide range of restaurants, shops and other amenities.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000