Located on one of the best roads in Richmond, this stunning ground floor one bedroom flat is set within a fantastic period conversion and boasts bright living space with a modern finish.
- A stunning one bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideally located close to the superb amenities of Richmond
- Reception room with a beautiful exposed brick fireplace
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Separate bedroom with a modern en suite bathroom
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 453 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
North Sheen station
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
King's Road is ideally located for the extensive shops, cafes and riverside bars of Richmond town centre. For travel links, Richmond Station (National Rail) is close by.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
Amazing breakfasts and really friendly staff! They also serve delicious pizzas with thin bases, which come with a free soup at lunchtime.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond and Twickenham
020 8973 2777