Presented in immaculate condition this two bedroom ground floor flat boasts chic interiors and benefits from a large open-plan reception/kitchen, and a large master with en suite.
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with Oak wood floors
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower room
- Sleek and recently refurbished interiors
- Further smart bathroom
- Excellent location to local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located moments from the River Thames and situated in the heart of 'Old Hampton Village' close to the boutique shops, train station and the beautiful Royal Bushy park.
Hampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
Whether it's lazing away the summer days watching cricket with a pint from the clubhouse or taking a chilly winter walk to watch the deer, Bushy Park is always a winner!
Located right next to Bushy Park, it is open every day of the year! It holds frequent concerts around the pools that are always sold out. It's one of Hampton's hidden gems!
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121