Enviably located moments from Richmond town centre with views over Old Deer Park from a private balcony, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern flat is set in a gated development with allocated off-street parking.
- Bright and spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat
- Quiet road with views over Old Deer Park
- Private balcony with verdant views
- Bright open plan reception room with space to dine
- Situated only moments from amenities
- Modern private gated development
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,083 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
North Sheen station
St Margarets station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated within moments of the pretty Richmond town centre with an abundance of amenities including riverside bars and restaurants, a huge amount of outdoor recreational space and direct motorist access out of London via the A316.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
Bavarian sausage and beer in a picturesque setting overlooking the Thames. A great place to meet friends in the summer months...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777