This impressive three bedroom penthouse flat offers a fantastic bright reception room with sliding doors to a large balcony and a modern open-plan kitchen ideal for entertaining.
- A fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Boasts quiet location close to amenities in Kew
- Offers superb open-plan living and entertaining space
- Generous reception room with sliding doors to a balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Development offers access to a communal pool and gym
- Three en suites
- Underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kew Riverside is just moments from the River Thames and benefits from a superb communal pool and gym complex as well as access to a great selection of shops and bars in nearby Richmond and Kew.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Kew Gardens Hotel
Delicious food and a quirky interior makes this gastro pub a great choice every time. Grab a private booth, lounge on a sofa or hide up on the mezzanine.
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,355 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777