This elegant two bedroom third floor flat offers generously proportioned living space with stylish modern décor and a highly sought-after location.
- Set on the third floor of a stunning period conversion
- Generously sized two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second great size bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Bright bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers an excellent array of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bayswater, Notting Hill and Kensington are within close proximity to the property.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000