Set within a stunning period property with many original features, this fabulous two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor offers modern and contemporary interiors with a superb private rear garden.
- Fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Stunning reception room with folding doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen with fitted units
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room with additional en suite
- Wrongful landscaped rear garden, ideal for entertaining
- High ceilings and wooden flooring throughout
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Ann's Villas is situated moments from the charming shops and cafés along Holland Park Avenue with further amenities close by on Shepherd's Bush Green.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious Palestinian food in Shepherd's Bush Market - this place is an institution, having been there since the 1980s.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Wood Lane station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 832 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000