Set on the fourth floor of a fantastic modern building located on the sought-after Holland Park Avenue this charming two bedroom flat is flooded with natural light.
- Charming two bedroom apartment over the fourth floor
- Large bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Modern galley-style kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms with one en suite shower room
- Excellent location close to local amenities and transport
- Benefits from lift access and secure entrance
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Holland Park Avenue is a tree-lined address offering a selection of charming shops and cafés, moments from the beautiful, green, open space of Holland Park. For quick travel into central London, Holland Park Underground Station (Central Line) is close by.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Jamie Oliver's cookery school offers a fantastic range of cooking classes to suit all ages and abilities.There's lots to see and do!
The Sindercombe Social
Perfect for after work drinks or a bite to eat before a gig at the O2 empire, theres a laid back vibe and they have a DJ at the weekends.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Shepherd's Bush Market station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 813 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000