Offering excellent living space within an impressive modern development with underground parking and 24-hour porter, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a large reception room and a master bedroom with en suite.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat in excellent location
- Large reception room with access to a private balcony
- Light and spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Modern eat in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample storage space throughout and utility room
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warren House is well located moments away from the exclusive shops and eateries on Kensington High Street, while the green spaces of Holland Park are also within easy reach. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,064 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000