Situated on a quiet street in Barons Court, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned rooms and a smart interior décor.
- Gorgeous one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Good-sized reception room leading to a bright dining room
- Good-sized and modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely garden with paving
- Smart bathroom
- Quiet location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Archel Road is a residential street in Barons Court moments from the vibrant North End Road and with the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Broadway close by.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 567 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000