Located in a stunning development, this ground floor 1 bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room, lovely master bedroom with en suite shower room and an expansive terrace.
- Stunning ground floor one bedroom flat
- Open plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek well equipped kitchen
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe
- Expansive terrace
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Great communal facilities - gym, swimming pool and cinema
- Close to a wealth of amenities and excellent transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated at the west end of Kensington High Street, close to the wealth of amenities in Hammersmith and Earls Court, this development is well located for Overground and Underground links from Kensington Olympia station.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000