This beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment offers contemporary living space with generous living space on a peaceful mews.
- Located on an idyllic mews with an excellent location
- Stylish reception room with door to balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms with doors to balcony
- Contemporary fully tiled shower room
- Juliet balcony running the entire front aspect
- Ideal location, peaceful yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Devonshire Close is moments from beautiful Regent's Park and the shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and amenities of Marylebone High Street, Baker Street, Great Portland Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 551 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100