Set within a portered building overlooking beautiful Portman Square, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with a private balcony.
- Located on the second floor benefiting from lift access
- Generous, modern reception room with space to dine
- Separate stylish kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary shower room
- Stylish decor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Oxford Street, Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are on the doorstep. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
An amazing restaurant for crab and steak. A very cool place where everyone sits on long tables, but don't eat beforehand as it leaves you very full!
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100