Set on the fourth floor within a prestigious residential development on Park Lane, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with classic décor.
- Located on the fourth floor with a lift
- Concierge service
- Reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two en suite bathrooms and guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Lane is one of London's premier addresses and is well connected for easy access to Oxford Street, Piccadilly and Hyde Park, as well as the exclusive shops and reataurants found throughout Mayfair.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
The Gallery, Sketch
A stylish spot for afternoon tea, but be sure to check out the toilets that are shaped like eggs!
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,457 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000