With a prime location overlooking Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom penthouse overs gorgeous interiors, two fantastic roof terraces and access to the gym, pool and spa which is part of the Marriot Hotel.
- Beautiful split-level three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Recently refurbished interiors throughout
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with feature staircase
- Boasts a prestigious address in Mayfair
- Two terraces with fantastic views of Hyde Park and the city
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- Benefits from serviced apartment facilities
- 24 hour porter services and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,899 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, as are the exclusive shops and restaurants of Mayfair and the relaxing surroundings of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100