Set across two floors, this exquisite and exceptional 3 bedroom maisonette features high ceilings and offers a generous living space with traditional touches that evoke a homely feel.
- Two receptions with chimney's and sky light window in main
- Spacious kitchen with built-in storage and modern fittings
- Separate dining room
- Double size bedrooms with en suites
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Sauna room in master en suite
- Private patio with space to entertain
- Great location with Oxford street moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,471 (229 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Green Street is a highly sought-after address close to a wealth of exclusive boutiques and eateries as well as the comprehensive high street outlets of Oxford Street. Transport links include Bond Street Underground Station.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100