Set across two floors, this exquisite and exceptional three bedroom maisonette features high ceilings and offers a generous living space with traditional touches that evoke a homely feel.
- Two receptions with chimney's and sky light window in main
- Spacious kitchen with built-in storage and modern fittings
- Separate dining room
- Double size bedrooms with en suites
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Sauna room in master en suite
- Private patio with space to entertain
- Great location with Oxford street moments away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Green Street is a highly sought-after address close to a wealth of exclusive boutiques and eateries as well as the comprehensive high street outlets of Oxford Street. Transport links include Bond Street Underground Station.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,471 (229 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000