Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous three bedroom split-level penthouse property boasts a premier address just moments from Bond and Regent's Street.
- A stunning three bedroom penthouse
- Sought-after position in the heart of exclusive Mayfair
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Set on the 5th and 6th floors
- Offering fantastic light filled entertaining space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The exclusive boutiques and restaurants of Mayfair and Regent's Street are on the doorstep, as are the tranquil retreats of Hyde Park and Green Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000