This stunning one bedroom apartment situated within a fantastic portered development offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from a stunning roof terrace.
- A superb one bedroom apartment
- Lovely and bright reception room with doors to terrace
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary en suite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning decked roof terrace
- Fantastic central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located just moments from Regent's Park in a stunning W1 location, Hallam Street is within close proximity to the shopping amenities of Oxford Street and the West End and the restaurants and eateries of Great Portland Street and Portland Place.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 444 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100