Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor.
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the third floor
- Reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine cooler
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two elegant en suite shower rooms
- Guest cloakroom with washer/dryer
- Stylish interiors and attractive wood floors
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The apartment is moments from Regent's Park and surrounded by the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Fitzrovia and Marylebone.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100