This amazing four bedroom penthouse apartment boasts a stunning finish throughout with a beautiful reception room looking out onto the famous Hyde Park.
- Beautiful four bedroom penthouse apartment
- Gorgeous period building with views across Hyde Park
- Offers a porterage service and direct lift access
- In-built multi-media control system
- Impressive master with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Highly desirable and sought after location in W2
- Fantastic location for the West End and city centre
- Further benefits from off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,670 (248 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lancaster Gate is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex. Lancaster Gate (Central Line) is the nearest underground station.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000