A lovely, bright and spacious 1 bedroom period flat boasting high ceilings and located moments from the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars on Westbourne Grove.
- Bright and spacious 1 bedroom flat
- Boasting beautiful high ceilings and flooded with natural light from sash windows
- Set on the Raised ground floor of a lovely detached period house
- Expansive semi-open plan reception room
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Generous bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 470 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Monmouth Road is ideally positioned for a vast array of shops, eateries and bars on Westbourne Grove. Bayswater and Queensway are the nearest underground stations while National Rail services and the Heathrow express are accessible via Paddington Station.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000