A fantastic, light and spacious four bedroom house, tucked away in this quiet cobbled mews boasts fabulous living and entertaining accommodation, an exceptional finish throughout and a modern kitchen.
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned throughout
- Generous top floor reception room opening onto a balcony
- Contemporary integrated kitchen and dining room
- Four double bedrooms, two featuring en suites
- Ample storage and further utility room
- Private patio area and garage
- Set on a quiet cobbled mews in Notting Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queens Mews is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,320 (215 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000