Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite one bedroom second floor flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, stunning modern kitchen and a highly desirable location.
- Bright and well-arranged one bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor of an impressive building
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Stunning modern kitchen
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set moments from a variety of amenities and transport links
- Within easy reach of the world famous Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Linden Gardens is ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Kitchen & Pantry
The best chai tea and full English breakfasts!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000