Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, this stunning, recently refurbished three bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space, fantastic décor, three en suites and a patio.
- Breath-taking three bedroom duplex flat
- Brand new refurbishment to a very high standard
- Three fantastically stylish en suites
- Wonderful master bedroom with access to feature patio
- Impressive open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Situated within a charming period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on Linden Gardens, just off Notting Hill Gate, the green acres of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are only moments away and the excellent range of shopping and dining facilities of Notting Hill and Bayswater are all close at hand.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000