This stunning 2 bedroom flat situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building offers fantastic open-plan living space and benefits from an ideal location in Bloomsbury.
- Fantastic 2 bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Offers generous reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Features two good-sized, well presented bedrooms
- Provides smart bathroom with separate WC
- Situated within a beautiful period building
- Boasts a great location moments from Russell Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 693 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from Russell Square Gardens with an excellent range of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
A Swedish bakery selling the best cinnamon rolls in town!
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900