A simply stunning 3 bedroom penthouse arranged over two floors and boasting wonderful roof Terrace, stylish interiors and a fantastic West End location.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Stylishly presented throughout
- High specification finish
- Wonderful roof terrace with space to dine
- Secure entry with lift access
- Fantastic location and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,807 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
High Holborn is host to a number of local amenities and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of the West End as a whole.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
A Swedish bakery selling the best cinnamon rolls in town!
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900